Food review: Tipsy Pig Gastropub (2/2)

Food review: Tipsy Pig Gastropub (2/2)

Okay, so continuation on my previous Tipsy Pig review here, this is the 2nd time I went to Tipsy Pig to try out new dishes, and this time, it will be a lot.

So, I’ve really been wanting to go back to this place to try their specialty beers as a friend of mine (Mark) recommended it to me.

I went back to this restaurant with my family for my furbaby Sarang’s 3rd birthday. 
Family

Sarang


One of the craft beers they have is this:

Salted Caramel Beer. P150

Honestly not a fan of beers but I recommend this beer for those who doesn’t like the bitter taste of beers. This gives a bittersweet taste and is not a bad option for people like me. 

Bucket of beer. P520

We also got a bucket of beer (5+1) for my dad and cousin which came with a serving of fries.

Before going back to the place, I actually checked out their menu and picked out some really appetizing food on their menu which we ordered as per below..

Chicken Nachos. P280

Not your typical nachos. No, these nachos really does not come with tortilla chips and chicken. These nachos are actually chicken skin which are deep fried to perfection. This is something I will order again but beware for those with highblood – might not be a good option for you.

This dish comes with 4 sauces: Chipotle, Ranch, Sinamak and Salsa Fresca. I really like to dip it in Ranch sauce and Sinamak. 

Tipsy Sisig. P360

I am a real fan of sisig and this is a dish which I am on the hunt to find the best tasting one (my favorite is from Planet Grapes) but this one is also good. Nothing extraordinary but it sure is tasty.

It comes with a poached egg which blends well with their sisig recipe. Ours was a bit overcooked for a poached egg though. 

Hoisin Pizza. P450

I first loved Hoisin when I tried hoisin rice meal in Pig Pen so I wanted to try Tipsy Pig’s Hoisin pizza. I was honestly full when I tried this so I wasn’t able to eat much but their hoisin topping is good. 

Jack & Coke BBQ Ribs. P490

Their BBQ ribs comes with corn cob and mashed potato which my sister really loved (she actually ate the mashed potato by herself!). Nothing great with their ribs though. It was a bit bland for me. I still suggest sticking to their other pork dishes. 

 Crispy Pata. P890

This is another dish I really like from their menu. It may be a bit pricey though but it is worth to give it a try. It comes with sinamak sauce which complemented the taste of the crispy pata. This is best to eat with plain rice.

And again...

Pulling Me Crispy. P430

All of the prices above are exclusive of the 10% service charge.

I really recommend this restaurant for meat lovers like me. Food may be pricey but I hope this review gives you idea as to which food is best to try so you’ll get the value for your money.

Hoping to come back here again to try out their other dishes and other craft beers

Tipsy Pig Gastropub
Locations:
📍Forbes Town, BGC
📍Capitol Commons
📍Timog, Quezon City
You may also check out their Instagram: @tipsypig_ph

Note: This is not a paid post.

‘Til my next food review!



Comments